This program is mainly focused on mainstreaming GEDSI particularly girls, adolescent, disable and socially excluded group. The objective of this project is to ensure sexual and reproductive health and rights of girls, adolescents and young women. The outcome of the program is that the girls and young women lead change, have control over their bodies and make informed decision about their lives.
Awareness campaign, capacity enhancement training, COC formation and functionalization, Assist local government for policy formulation, IEC material production and joint monitoring
- Level of awareness is increased on SRHR and CEFM among CoC participants, CoC management committee, girls, adolescents, parents and community people (CoC participants standing in front position at school level extra-curricular activities/ actively participating in discussion in various forum at community level)
- Child marriage cases are stopped through the initiation of CoC participants (6 in Raskot, 2 in Sannitriveni and 2 in Naraharinath)
- Capacity enhancement of youth/adolescents/ parents/ CSOs on SRHR/CEFM/SBCC and SCYP. (Male-2024 and Female-2925, Total-4949)
- Initiative action by CoC participants against girls trafficking (rescued 4 girls of Raskot municipality)
- Endorsement of youth participation guideline at Naraharinath RM, Sannitirveni RM and Raskot M through our regular effort by lobby meeting, workshops, coordination and communication
- Awareness level raised for decision making of girls, adolescents and young women on SRHR and families, community, CSO also showing their solidarity on it.
- Adolescents and youths are capacitated and abled to demand stigma free SRHR services after our intervention. (adolescents girls-118, boys-92; total-210 received SRHR service from health post)
- Mass awareness created on CEFM , SRHR, harmful and discriminatory social norms by radio program (regular FM program broadcasted in the name of Paribartan ka Sambahak)