Skip to content
- Construction of nature friendly Infrastructure through tapping local resource, social mobilization and coordination.
- Encourage sustainable use of natural resource management.
- Promotion and use of alternative renewable energy to conserve the environment by reducing the use of traditional energy consumption through stakeholder’s partnership and coordination.
- Social awareness campaign to ensure human right, social inclusion, gender equity, good governance and complete accountability to ensure peace and prosperous society through community mobilization.
- Capacity building of the conflict affected household, children, women, Dalit and socially disadvantaged group for social inclusion.
- Implementation of immediate and long term on farm and off farm income generation activities, local level entrepreneurship development to raise the social, economical and physical status of the disadvantaged group.
- Implementation of humanitarian aid program to disaster prone community and reduce the probable natural disaster